Re: hasn't this happened to you?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>,
Subject: Re: hasn't this happened to you?
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:53:41 -0700
Well, we don't need no Wellies out here today.  It's currently 96 degrees at
about 1:45.  Heat record for this date was broken by 10:45 this morning!  It
went up 12 degrees in one hour, between 11 and noon!  Yikes!

Cloud cover now showing up.  Great earthquake weather!!

Laying low in the cool, (Yet) shop!

Paul A