RE: MGB Master Cylinder to Midget fit...

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: MGB Master Cylinder to Midget fit...
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 05:47:21 -0400
Not sure what the bore sizes are, and I can't recall what year the
reservoir fitted to the 72, '73 & '74 Bs AND Midgets first appeared.
However, I'm pretty sure that it was on the '71s, also.  In fact, it may
have been on everything from '68 thru '74.
Anyway, I'm almost positive that the reservoirs are identical.  The
cylinder bore size is cast onto the cylinder (7/8, or 3/4), so it should
be easy to check.
Bud Osbourne