Re: Fuel Line

To: mikey@b2systems.com, d.carpenter7@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: Fuel Line
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:40:24 EDT
And you have to remember that a steel brake or petrol line will rust and
corrode inside out or outside in.  Rubber brake or petrol lines can perish.  So
whatever you use as a brake line or fuel line will deteriorate.

The question is then which deteriorates first or fastest?  Personally in our
salted grittted roads of the UK I haven't found it to be copper fuel line and
I haven't found it to be copper-nickel brake line.

I have however, in years pre Sprite ownership, had to replace rusty steel
brake lines and soft rubber lines.  I think that whatever  lines you use on
your
car you simply need to check them once a year or more often and when they need
replacing, replace them.

Daniel1312