Re: Pictures of Team OSHIT's BABE Rallye Car.

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Pictures of Team OSHIT's BABE Rallye Car.
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:35:57 -0400
David Lieb wrote:

> Not sure what the lights are from, but you had better have some receipts
> handy to qualify for the rally. No one will believe it is a $250 car.

Ok, I did pay $500 for the car when I bought it in November.
But it did have 4 brand new Panasports with brandy new sneakers on them.
I also sold off the Brooklands Aeroscreens for $240, now I am into it
for $260. The car came with three 1275s, I sold 2 of them for $100 each.
Now I am into it for $60.
I sold the oil cooler and stainless hoses (new) that came with the car
to someone on the list.
Let's just say I own the car PLUS $80 IN MY POCKET! :)
Yes I did spend a couple bucks at Peter's and I bought 2 qts of resale
red paint.
Bondo, Taco Bell wrapers, primer, and much of the stuff like that came
from Bill Gilroy because his movers would not ship chemicals so being a
native Joisey boy, he properly dumped all his chemicals in my garage.
I slapped them on the car.
Now I did post pictures back in Nov. I can't find them on my computer
but some of you will recall someone mentioning the Triumph motorcycle in
the shot. If anyone has those pics, send them to Rob please.
My son took the pics, I hope he still has em on his computer.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ