Battery/Belt

To: "Mg List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery/Belt
From: "Jerry Wells" <jmbawe@localnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:37:00 -0400
Hello. I am looking for a battery for my 1500. My Uncle Kevin said I didn't
necessarily need one made especially for it but the smallest one that would
make it run (if I got that wrong please fix me). Any suggestions. Also the
cheaper the better for me! A while back some emails were going around of the
belt needed for a 1500 as well. I seem to have lost the page I wrote that down
on. Could someone let me know what they were again. I think that is all for
now. Thanks

Ben Wells
'75 MG Midget
Checked by AVG Free Edition.