Re: Fuel gauge question

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel gauge question
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:36:22 -0500
Billy:
Before I took off with it yesterday, it read just under 1/4. I had a few
gallons of emergency fuel (just normal hi octane I had at home in a can), I
added that to make sure I could make it to the gas station. The few gallons
made the gauge go just over 1/4 tank. At the gas station, it took only about
2.5 more gallons to fill it, or at least I saw fuel in the neck just as the
nozzle clicked off. Still read just over 1/4, no change.
Dan