BABE Rally Oshit team update

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: BABE Rally Oshit team update
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:23:46 -0400
Hey,

Rob and Larry are 1 hour from the first day's ending point
(Harrisonburg VA).  They just called (4:10 pm) to let us know
everything is going fine with them.  They have finished the first
"challenge" and are now taking some time to enjoy a drive on Skyline
Drive in Virginia.  The Oshit car is running fine and they are ahead
of schedule ;)

They are going to try to post pictures this evening if the hotel has
a high speed internet connection.   I'll post the link if/when I get it.

More to come!

Kevin V.