Re: BABE Rally/Team SU

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: BABE Rally/Team SU
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 01:07:28 -0400
Still are and all are doing fine. We beat Biff and David to
Harrisonburg tho, after leaving after they did ;-).

We did Skyline Drive today (my second time, Rob's first) What a great
freaking drive. Greeat pics etc of Day 1, just having issues getting
them posted correctly. Will send links when we get them figured out.

Shortly after we gassed up this after noon (37+ MPG on the first leg,
BTW) sitting at a light, a guy in a PU was chatting with us (getting
a LOT of that) and said "Be Careful" we thought he was talking about
the roads, well, it turns out some folks down around Front Royal,VA
are really friendly. It took us a half hour toe get out of the gas
station as this couple wanted to keep chatting. Then when we were
ready to go, she comes over and says to her hubby (I guess) she wants
him to take a picture of her with us and the car. Celebrities in
Front Royal, well it takes him 10 minutes to get the pics on a VGA/
USB camera. Then says he can get us in the local paper. and more pics
ensued. Sheesh, 30 minutes on a 10 minute gas stop. Well we weren't
really in a hurry, but then we were, if ya know what I mean.

But instead of a hot cramped trip, it is starting to look like a wet
cramped trip. Supposed to rain tonight and a good portion of tomorrow.

Also supposed to rain Sat for Deals Gap :-(

Frank, what happened to the side curtains?? LOL (And I left the rain
suit at home, no room)

More later (If my laptop survives the rain tomorrow). Baggies
anyone?? Leaving at 10 am for Newport ,TN

Larry and Rob

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.