No List Content: Robot Chicken

To: "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: No List Content: Robot Chicken
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:14:26 -0500
No, I am not a spammer, I'm not looking for a date (don't have THAT much
money) but I have just seen two episodes of some of the funniest shit I have
seen in a LONG time!
Most of us on these lists are not part of the main stream. Be it our music,
or our choice of antiquated vehicle. Seth Green has a program, that animates
action figures in absurd and often adult situations, called Robot Chicken.
I heard about this last week, and went to the web to see it. God Bless
http://thepiratebay.org as you can find it there. Just do a search for Robot
Chicken. I was able to download the first 10 episodes. They are about 11
minutes long, and please, set down any drinks prior to watching, so you
don't spew your screen.

Brad

p.s. DO NOT SEARCH for porn on this site. There is far to much of it, you
don't have that kind of time on your hands.You have been WARNED

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad