body refinisher from the 70's

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: body refinisher from the 70's
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 05:57:35 -0400
Does anyone recall the the name of the product that was used on a car in a
junk yard in a TV commercial that renewed the auto finish? I remember buying
it in the 70's and thought it was a product that NuVinyl produced but not
sure of the name. It worked great in a pinch and since it will be over a
year before I paint my car it would make it easy on the eyes ; ) BTW I
bought Nu Vinyl also in the 70's and applied it to my 74 Grand Prix black
vinyl top and it worked so much better than the others I only needed to
apply it 3 times a year and it always looked wet : )
Happy motoring,
Linda,
62 Sprite