Re: battery

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: battery
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:18:47 -0400
It is supposed to be a group 26, 27, or 29 I forget. But try a Group
51 (Honda Civic circa 1998 or so) it is smaller and fits better.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.