midget motor mounts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: midget motor mounts
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:50:09 -0500
Anybody got any advice on the replacement of the motor mounts.
I got a buddy with an arm winch lift to remove the engine.
I have found the mounts for sale cheap and.........

I was wondering if anyone has done this and can give me any... "and watch
out for this....etc..." advice.        'Steps to be ready for' THOUGHTS.

I think it was Rob who pointed earlier this week that while the works are
taken out that it is a good time to do some hard to get to gasket work.

Think I will be doing some wire brushing followed by primering in some hard
to get to areas. Yeah I know...it's no bead- blast but I'm not trying to be
Michael Knight either.

Thanks for any advice,
Miles