Spridget front suspension removal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget front suspension removal
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 23:46:48 EDT
Ok so I spent a not so pleasant evening in the garage, trying to get the
front suspension off of the rust bucket parts car. Alot of banging and
exclamations. Only to greeted by the wife asking me if this hobby was really
for fun?

I just can't, BFH or not. get the A arm bushings bolt to budge. So where is
the best place to attack with the angle grinder or sawzall? The parts car is
going to junk yard, so I have no interest in saving the frame.

I did a shake test on the king pin, and it seems tight to me. Based on a lack
of wear and tear on the interior and other stuff, I think this is a fairly
low mileage car, which was left in a snow bank in the Adironaks, only to be
discovered upom the onset of global warming. There was a hardtop on the car,
which
is what kept the interior dry. 6 inches up from the rockers, the car is
totally gone.

I know this must be fasinating, but back to the question at hand, how should
I check out the king pin?

David Oliner