More on a stumper miss

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on a stumper miss
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:27:14 -0400
Does anybody know electronic ignitions very well?
While waiting for my head gasket to arrive, I have been checking all
other parts as they are out of the car. I was revamping my dizzy and I
noticed one of the metal spots on the disc under the rotor was missing
it's shiny spot. the 3 others have this shiney spot, it's a magnetic
electronic unit NOT petronix. Could this have been my low speed miss?
there is still metal on the disc, just what ever was used on the surface
has gone bye-bye.
although I did swap out dizzys and the problem was still there.
(Points dizzy)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ