Bugeye Fuel Tank - Item Number 4647026467

To: pilotrob@webtv.net, froggi60@yahoo.com, mark@nashvilletn.org,
Subject: Bugeye Fuel Tank - Item Number 4647026467
From: KrkLH@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:22:06 EDT
I just paid for this "new" tank that I bought on eBay.  I paid 189 dollars
for it.  They are shipping it out today (hopefully today).  They seem like good
people.

I will report on it after it comes.  (I will also be changing out my fuel
lines as I do not want any second thoughts about crap in the fuel line as I
dial
in the new carb).

Capt - going to check out that fuel filter as well - thanks for the tip!

More to come -

Kirk

Link to Tank:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&;
item=4647026467&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Item Number  4647026467