Re: Universal Fuel Pump...Now Complaining about German Stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Universal Fuel Pump...Now Complaining about German Stuff
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:52:54 -0500
We have a 1999 Grand Cherokee 4WD, now with 94k miles.  We have had only a
few problems with it:
1)  Leaking heater core, replaced under warranty.
2)  CD changer crapped out, had to buy a new one from the dealer because
there were no aftermarket units that would integrate properly.
3)  Fan speed control for the AC blower failed.  Actually the problem was
with excessive heat caused by resistance in the connector.  I bought the new
control module but could not buy the connector that was ruined, so I
searched electrical supply stores until I found the metal connectors, then
spliced them into my wiring harness.