Re: To Beaulieu and back

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: To Beaulieu and back
From: chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:48:18 -0400
We were in Yorkshire from April 26 thru May 9 and had wonderful weather.
Just
one semi-rainy day when we went to the BlackSheep brewery. We hiked mega
miles a day from pub to pub, and beer to beer. Saw a rally of Jag 120's
and 140's
on one day, but few spridgets. Guess we were smart to stay up North!