Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Music Related (NO LBC CONTENT)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, tequila.brad@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Music Related (NO LBC CONTENT)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:00:49 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/2006 8:30:44 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com writes:

The  album is called Hot Pop does there own shit. I bought it at a concert
they did  here in California. Never seen or hurd of them again. They were an
opener for  Oingo Boingo before Elfman started doing move sound tracks and
stopped doing  concerts.

There you guys go again speaking that furrin  languanges....

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."