Re: Racing this weekend

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Racing this weekend
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:19:45 -0500
Gee Chuck, how do you introduce that to the student?
"Here's something you'll never need to know how to drive, and will be
anxious to forget!"   LOL
Take pictures!
Are you coming out for the Fall Festivities at RA this
September?  It's a little early for the Great Pumpkin, but we'd love
to see you in WI.
         Peter C.