Re: A visit to AH Spares

To: jboatri@emory.edu, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com,
Subject: Re: A visit to AH Spares
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:46:05 EDT
This has always concerned me.

Firstly I have to leave my bag unlocked 'just in case' someone wants to
inspect it.  So from the moment my bag leaves my hands it's insecure.  Ok, I
can
lock but then if someone wants to inspect it they bust the lock.  After the bag
has been inspected if it gets inspected it remains unlocked.  To my thinking
this is a ludricous state of affairs and the biggest weak link in airport
security.

Daniel1312