Finally on the road again!!

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally on the road again!!
From: "David Camp" <dxcamp@bsink.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:05:15 -0400
Hi all,

After 3 years(and much help from this list) I finally get to drive the Sprite
again. I still have some minor issues and I don't totally trust it not to
leave me stranded yet, but it goes and stops. It has had inner and outer sills
replaced as well as any other rust damage and is probably more structurally
sound now than when new. I also added a 1275, front tilt bonnet(no more lumps
on the back of my head), front sway bar, and disk brakes. I still need to
adjust the door gaps better and get the horn to work. Thanks to all. Here are
some pics: http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/Dave-Camps-60-Sprite

Dave Camp
Kent, Ohio
60 Sprite
79 Midget(back to emergency backup spridget status)