Re: Wise Words - No LBC

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wise Words - No LBC
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:59:06 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2006 9:49:55 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
rrengineer@dslextreme.com writes:

have  been trying to
clean the inside of my F-150 for a few hours now

Mike, check one of the auto detail shops.  They likely  have something they
use on dealer trade ins.  Also, check for a steam  cleaning place.  A daughter
that borrowed my new van a few years ago to  pick up a keg of bear, and then
made a panic stop that broke the tap off found a  steam cleaner service that
made the van like new.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."