1275 exhaust header

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 exhaust header
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:26:26 -0700
I gave up trying to get a good seal with the old style 1275 manifold and set
to work on the pieces I already had cut to make a custom set of headers for
the A35.  Should be done by tonight.  No leaks, slight performance boost and a
perfect fit to the car.  I should have done this from the start.  With the
intake manifold on the way fron APT and the shocks on the way back from Peter,
the A35 just might make it to the Palo Alto Concourse this weekend.

More likely, with a virtually unrun motor on a freshly rebuilt suspension,
I'll take off early in the morning and get about 50 miles before making use of
my AAA unlimited towing option to leave a trail of oil along Interstate 80.
But I'm determined to start off with great expectorations! (and inappropriate
scratching).

Glen