Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Finally, we meet...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:20:04 -0500
Linda,

I hook the spray bottle over the handle bar or on my fairing and use
it while going down the highway. It won't have nearly as much effect
standing still. Out here on the High Plains were the RH often drops
into the low teens during the heat of the day, a squirt of spray mist
at 65 mph feels like being hit with a bucket of ice water! Spray it
right on your clothes. It will dry in a matter of a minute or two.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City