Re: Rules , Them Cheat'n Motors, & Vintage Spirit

To: jzimmerm@k12albemarle.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rules , Them Cheat'n Motors, & Vintage Spirit
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:05:50 EDT
I've seen Dutch supertouring cars (or similar name) at Silverstone where they
have a portable dyno where there is not so much a BHP restriction but a
BHP/Weight restriction.  Seems you can run so much bhp before you need more
weight
and they check both.  There's obviously a lot more to their regs but not
speaking/reading Dutch that was all I could glean.

Daniel1312 - Spend the day scrutineering at the big Silverstone MG Car Club
meet and back again tomorrow.