Re: test

To: BCAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: test
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:24:23 -0400
Approximately 2 - 3 weeks for AOHELL ;-)

I see them sometimes in a few minutes, sometimes in an hour or so. If
mjb is on vaca sometimes a week ;-) (Sorry Mark).

I know a while back, AOHELL was blocking the list (Ask Allen) but I
think they cleared it up.

Bob, I know AOL is easy, but really, try a real ISP. Or just use AOL
to get on line and use Thunderbird for email. You do not have to use
their email client if you have a different email account like gmail
or hotmail or yahoo, or . . . . . . . .

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.