Spridget Garage Tools ?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Garage Tools ?
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:39:22 -0500
So after jacking my 74 Midget up a multitude of times, side by side, with
the original MG roto-jack-lift - and then putting the car up on regular
jacks, my arms have begun to resemble Popeye's.

I don't forsee the need to stop doing this ever in the near future. And
since I don't have access to a bay, me thinks I need to go another route.

So, what are your two cents on hydraulic lifts and ramps ?
Has one served you better than another ?
Best brands ?
Are there skeletons in either closet?
Will ramps bottom out the other end of the car?
Is there a sweeter than most spot to jack the car up with a hydraulic lift ?
(I just have bad visions of bending or tweaking the rusty old frame)
{VISIONS!}

Thanks for your time.
Miles (still not Dale)