RE: Close call, 2 days in Hospital, I'm mostly OK

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Close call, 2 days in Hospital, I'm mostly OK
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:45:46 -0500
Wow, that's a close call.  Glad you're getting OK.   Soooo, what became
of the cat??  Does that mean the cat is infected in some way or just
being playful, or...??  Just curious.  I live in the country and people
dump unwanted pets near us often...dogs and cats.  After the next
generation or so in the country side we get covered up in feral cats.
We don't harm them but we don't trust them either.  We just sort of keep
our distances.
Jack