Evacuated

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Evacuated
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:25:56 -0400
Hey All,

I'm at Rob's in Tuscarora.  I'll be using his email for a few days.
Anyone who needs to contact me please use his address.
robert@valentinephoto.net

The floods are here.  Most of the low lying areas of Tamaqua has been
evacuated to higher ground.  For those of you who know the area, the
Schuylkill River runs right thru the center of town.  Broad Street is
under 2 feet of water and it is steadily rising.  My house is safe
(for now) but there are engineers at the flood control damn (a couple
of miles upstream), who are warning that the damn may be compromised
(as in letting loose).  If that happens, most of Tamaqua will be in
Philadelphia (90 miles downstream) by morning.

Again - We are safe at Rob's house in Tuscarora.

More as it is available....  Wish us luck!

Kevin V.