RE: My Libres are drilled should I return them?

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: My Libres are drilled should I return them?
From: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:02:46 -0700
You should be okay as long as you aren't planning on racing or
autocrossing. Many wheels sold in the 60's and 70's had slotted holes.
Make sure you use the correct shouldered "mag" type lug nuts (with
washers of course).

You have another issue in that the "large" bolt pattern is 100mm which
is slightly smaller than the 4" Spridget pattern (4" is 101.6mm). I
notice the listing did state they were "dual" drilled for 98mm and 100mm
patterns.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com