cool Sprite book cover check my website today ; )

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: cool Sprite book cover check my website today ; )
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:49:25 -0400
Hey Spridgets,
Check out the book cover I was talking about the other day it's on my 2nd
page of pictures of my website. That gal on the left is exactly how I felt
driving Pinky on her first street legal day : ) Off to get her some much
needed break lines later today. I found tire wear on the passengers front
caliber hose the other day and I want to be safe : )
Happy Motoring,
Linda
62 California Sprite " Pinky"

BTW. This little book not much bigger than a vhs tape and very thin was
given to me in 1979 by a co worker who knew I was into LBC's. After many
sleepless nights after selling my 68 Spitfire in November 05 which I owned
for almost 30 yrs and the first to practice welding on I knew I had to get
another LBC. On my shelf was this little book designed to fit in the doors
of the MKI (er...Bugeye) and the MKII) and the rest is history. What a great
choice but only because of all of you and the support I am so grateful for.
I have learned so much and continue to learn more each day. Speaking as a HS
tech teacher I commend all of you for your encouragement, support and
teachings of Spridgets.

http://www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner/