Re: Parts

To: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Parts
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:37:36 -0400
I did a google to find the site.  Looks like you're not the only one who's
worried:

Antique Automobile Discussion Forums - Hosted by the AACA: Proper ...Does
anyone know if Proper MG has gone out of business? They are not answering
phones or email, and an outstanding order of mine is long overdue. ...
forums.aaca.org/showflat.php?Cat=0& Number=387876&Main=387876 - 39k - Cached -
Similar pages

BBS ThreadDoes anyone know if Proper MG has gone out of business? They have not
answered phone calls or email for over a week. I have a $250 order outstanding
and ...
www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&
mode=thread&access=&subject=11&source=T&... - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Good luck with that!
Reminds me to check on my engine . . .