Re: Pinky is Street legal and drives GREAT.........thanks to

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Pinky is Street legal and drives GREAT.........thanks to
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 08:11:26 -0400
Cap'n,
I'm going to go with the new tie rods althought I see kits does that mean
you have to press them together easier to get the complete set and may have
a sway bar in the works. My mechanic said to count how many turns I make
when removing the old tie rods and I still will eventually need a front end
allignment.
Lin