Re: Judson help??

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Judson help??
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:19:11 -0500
More Judson info..

The carb I have is a rebuild from NAPA, similar but not the same.
The jet that was in the carb that came with the Judson had a 66 jet,
the NAPA carb came with a 62.  FYI a 62 won't cut it.  I installed
the 66 and things work a little better.  I opened the 62 to a 67 and
installed it, even better, a little brown and a little grey.  I am
debating whether or not to install the 69  (.06889 inches or a 1.75
mm) as it is a 2 step jump but was only a one step jump with the
drill set I had.

        Now, does anyone have any other info that I should be aware of, like
set the oil to to more than 1 drop per 5 secs, or you need to run it
REALLY rich.. any of those sorts of things..

Thanks all,

Lester