Re: Greasy tires

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Greasy tires
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:31:58 +0100
It has always been said that it was only SOME rubber 'treatments' cause
deterioration to the rubber.
It would seem as if this is independent confirmation for that and suggests
ArmourAll is a product that assists and not destroys.  Thanks for the Info.

Guy R Day

p.s.  Jim - Can I sell your message to the ArmourAll advertising dept?
<smile>