Re: High R miss ( we missed that subject line by some )

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: High R miss ( we missed that subject line by some )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:08:05 -0500
Peter... you gravely misunderstand the situation... I can Spell Speiling...
and that's done on or near that white stuff... ( think of Wintertime and the
ground... it's not Custers last stand where the Indians kept coming )   I
can also spell "Samsonite"... which is a KEY word when anyone is associated
with that White stuff for anything other then getting the Beer to the
appropreate tempature....

So as fall arrives and you see a hint of it in the air.... Load up that
Sprite and put a snow shovel on top.... when someone asks you what it
is...." Your HOME "

Keith