FW: CCMGC - AH Sprite (2nd attempt)

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: CCMGC - AH Sprite (2nd attempt)
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:28:37 -0500
  _____

From: Dave Sanders [mailto:mgbbbrg@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:16 AM
To: Curt Lawhorn; Brad Lee; meyertx@aol.com; mgbob@hotmail.com;
mgraziano@austin.rr.com; mhoon@msn.com; minigray@ev1.net;
oldpierre@hotmail.com; patrickrwells@hotmail.com; pdboat@gassville.com; Gary
& Sherry Potter; Bryan Prindle; Jerry R. Rahm; Chris Ramirez;
rbutterfield@austin.rr.com; rcarroll1@austin.rr.com; Red & Betsy;
Redpepe@sbcglobal.net; Henry Reynolds; Reynolds; RondasGarden@webtv.net;
rovermaniac@hotmail.com; rrivera@gtech.com; rsnook@austin.rr.com; Sally;
Dave Sanders me); Sanje@waltersbay.com; sauceman@bubbad.com; Ron & Judy
Shimek; Richard Sinclair; ssinnott@napalmproductions.com;
steve.pedersen@tdi.state.tx.us; tblair@austin.rr.com; Tracy Thronburg; Keith
Tischler; ubetifly@yahoo.com; Dale VonHeeder; Chris Warren; David Whitworth;
willirathb@cs.com; Wolf; yue@physics.utexas.edu
Subject: CCMGC - AH Sprite (2nd attempt)

I see my forward of Ed's email didn't work ..... let's try again with a copy
and paste.

Dave  I got a call from a friend back in the Beaumont/Port Arthur
area who   said he   has a '65 A-H Sprite (same car as MG Midget)
that was in a garage fire.   He would like to sell the car cheap
to anyone who is interested for the parts. I   have not seen
the car since the fire, but did see it on several occasions
prior to its demise. He said that the engine (which he was able
to start after the   fire) is complete and in good shape, as
is the entire drive train. He said that the damage was mainly
confined to the "soft" items such as the
  tires, upholstery, top,
etc. The metal body panels are OK, except the hood which is
buckled. If anyone is interested, they can contact Chuck Howard
directly at 409.736.0368. He said he would make someone a very
good deal as he does not want to see the car wind up in a
crusher. He also said that he might even be willing to deliver
it if the price is right...  If you would, please pass this
information along to our Midget owners as one of them might be
interested in some cheap spare parts.
Thanks, Ed
  _____

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42243/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handra
isers>  Yahoo! Mail Beta.

  _____

Open multiple messages at once with the all
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40787/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handra
isers>  new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

  _____

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
=39666/*http:/messenger.yahoo.com>  rates starting at 1"/min.