Re: removing fulcrum pin

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: removing fulcrum pin
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:32:59 -0400 (EDT)
Have you removed the "cotter" with the threaded end?

If yes, is there play in the fulcrum pin and the threaded bushings?

If yes, I recommend you consider your options. One option is to simply trash
what you've got and buy new A-Arms and  if that's your choice, you can save
yourself the grief of removing the fulcrum pin.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct