RE: Tom Colby's New Race Car

To: "'John Caffrey'" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>, <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Tom Colby's New Race Car
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:28:15 -0500
Take a look at www.vscda.org for some of our regs and GCR questions

-----Original Message-----
From: John Caffrey [mailto:jdc6@lehigh.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:09 AM
To: dmeadow@juno.com
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net

Hi David,
That is also a beautiful Sprite! Driving something that nice would slow
me down! I'll be on a vintage fact finding mission at the Glen in
September. I have several racing options available, but I need to make a
decision and get started. I would love to see some pictures of your
Midgets. I'll have questions about the 72 GCR configuration as I didn't
get involved until 1974, and it's tough to get answers on how things
were done back in the day.
John
Fogelsville, PA