Re: Pink Floyd - the footsteps

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Pink Floyd - the footsteps
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:02:20 -0400
Ahhhhh a person after my own heart!! Used to listen to Several
Species late at night in a dark and isolated campground. Could see
flashlights and lanterns coming on all night LOL

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.