Intros & Recovering A Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Intros & Recovering A Midget
From: Les Jones <lcjones@croakingfrog.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 01:31:55 -0400
Folks,

Been reading the list here a few days and thought I'd step up and say howdy.

Got married in a '66 Midget. I think Black Water and Doobie Brothers
we're #1 on the radio at the time. We went family and the MG went South.
Now that it's just we two again, I picked up on a 72 Midget last
weekend. It doesn't run at the moment but I'm going through it trying to
see what she needs. I did get it to crank and just hearing the starter
kick in and turn it over was like coming home. It even smells like it's
supposed to! Somethings you just never forget.

Anyway, gotta lotta work to do on it. Even the Mrs. is smack into it
again. She's all lookin' at parts catalogs and pickin' out cute chromey
things for it! And that's how it should be. ;)

Glad I found you folks. I'm sure I'll have more questions than answers,
so please bear with me as I go through the trials and tribulations of
putting 107072 right. By the way the grandkids have absolutely fallen in
in love with their "Morris The MG"!
http://croakingfrogmusic.com/mg

Thanks,

Les