Beck Porschelica and final Re: Critter removal from LBC space?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beck Porschelica and final Re: Critter removal from LBC space?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net> wrote:

> Ron- 1/2 hour is not enough in a garage:

I think, with leaded race gas, it would do the trick!

But Simba the Wonderdog did the job.  He started
freaking out at the garage door a little earlier, I
opened it and chipmunk was trying to look in Sims's
food dish on the landing.  It scampered out.  Assuming
it was working solo, I think it's the end of the
thread (please, hold your applause).

So the Beck 550 Spyder Larry mentioned - there was one
parked in a remote area of Road America where Larry,
Peter, Jeff P. and I were watching.  In the dumbest
thing I've said to someone I first met since I didn't
recognize John Force and asked him which pro shop he
bought the "15 Time World Champion" jacket he was
wearing, I asked the guy walking up to the Beck what
engine was in it.  I said "yeah, they really do kind
of a nice job on this thing."  The guy says "yeah, I
try."  It was Chuck Beck, designer/owner/builder of
the company.

Soave