Had to do do a major change to the PA Rallye website.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Had to do do a major change to the PA Rallye website.
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:10:26 -0400
Apparently, there is a major problem with the theme I chose for the
website.  Only about half the listers can see the website... the
other half only see code.  I don't know why... but I have applied a
different theme, and it should be finished updating within about a
half an hour.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  If anyone still has a
problem after midnight, please let me know.  Please don't forget to
click the refresh button.  ;-)

Goof luck.

You can try again in about a half hour with this link:

http://www.valentinephoto.net/rallye/index.html

Please give the software time to update.

-
Rob Valentine
74 Yellow Bugeye'd Midget