Re: Other interests? Worlds colliding? Fish stories?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Other interests? Worlds colliding? Fish stories?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:35:12 -0500
On 7/17/06, Robert E. Shlafer <pilotrob@webtv.net> wrote:
> Negatron, Jim. Despite what some believe,
> cats are definite "good guys".

I grew up on dairy farms. Cats are an expendable but necessary evil.
They bite the cows teets, they shit and piss in odd places around the
barn, they crawl into machinery which YOU then get to clean out, they
kill birds, they bite people and make them deathly ill (ask Paul A!),
they make you sneeze and.....   oh yeah....  the reason you have them
at all...   they help the snakes to keep the rodents down.

Although, for years we had a huge bull snake that kept the rodent
population at bay AND took care of all the new comer kittens to boot!
We cried when he died....

>If you're really sincere about shooting something worth eliminating
from world reality, you >can board a boat for Haifa and join up.
Better hurry though. :):)

>From the looks of things, we may all get to do plenty of shooting soon
enough. And without having to go to Haifa or having a bar mitzvah!
They'll bring the fight to us over here.

Shalom!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City