bustercluster rendezvous

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bustercluster rendezvous
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:36:29 -0700
Paul, Hal, others?,

I've decided to drive the wife's Morris to the Cluster.  Good power, good
radio, side window service for the beer taps....and I'll have a woodie the
whole way down and back.
Seriously, I saw a rig in Chico where the local Morris guy serves beer from a
tap panel that locks into place in the sliding side window of a Morris
Traveler. The keg is inside in a tub of ice.   I'll try to get one made up in
time to have proper beer service directly from the Morris.

Anyhow, shall we meet up for a Brit car caravan Thursday night or evening?
Which route are you planning on?

Glen

Bugsy is ready to go, but the 300 miles of hot sun and beating wind are
offputting, Austin is ready to go with the newly installed 1275, but not
enough road testing to trust it for 300 miles.  The Morris 'Winifred' is the
best bet, but has all these knitting bumper stickers that you guys will be
nice enough to ignore while you drink the beer she will be providing.