Bringing it over here.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bringing it over here.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:02:24 -0500
"Star Wars" systems couldn't have done anything against the 9-11 attacks.
Put some of those rockets in a container on a ship and sail them close
to DC and you could hit lots of nice targets.  "Star Wars" systems
were supposed to negate ICBMs.
Our freedom is our own security pitfall.  Those people "over there"
hate Jews and Christians.  Their religion teaches them to kill all
"infidels".  There are enough wealthy Arab countries to support all
the followers of Islam.  There are huge geographic areas already
controlled by Muslims.  So why fight over an area the size of New
Jersey?  Hatred.  Evil.  So long as we stand by the Jews, and we
should because it is the right thing to do, we will be targets of that
hatred and evil.

Is it the end times?  The Chinese are going to start making MGs in the
midwestern US.  You tell me.