Electrical parts testing

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Electrical parts testing
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:20:19 -0700
Thanks to Peter C., I found Jerry Felper and British Auto Electric right
here in my own back yard.  Jerry is an electrical engineer, but in real
life a true MG enthusiast with a 1934 Type, 1949 Y Saloon, 1949 TC, a TD
racer, a Midget, a MGB, and a Mark II Sprite.  Knowing that the
BusterCluster was coming up, he tested and where appropriate calibrated
a crate full of generators, starters, coils, and voltage regulators.
And the price was right.  He can be contacted at felperg@earthlink.net.
Naturally, NFI.

Buster Evans