Re: Gas cap

To: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Gas cap
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:00:52 -0500
I was fortunate to find a gas cap off a forklift a few years ago. It
has a large ring like your keys are on. That slips into the tank neck,
and there is a chain that goes from it to the cap. No chance of losing
this one, though it could scratch the paint of you leave it hanging.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad