Re: Miata Seats

To: "Dean Swanson" <d.swanson@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Miata Seats
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:53:46 -0500
I did new holes. If I were to do it again, I would cut off the two points
that stick own from the frame. It is much easier to get four holes to line
up than six. Likewise, do not forget that there are fuel lines running right
by where some of the holes will be; caution is advised. Also, when Willy
drilled the holes in Mickey, he put the driver's seat on the passenger side
and vice versa. This put the release for the back towards the tunnel (as it
is on Midget seats) and seemed to work better.YMMV
David