About to head out to Buster Cluster towing advice requested.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: About to head out to Buster Cluster towing advice requested.
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:12:09 -0700
Just now got the RR brake drum on FROG AYE.  Will bleed the brakes, put the
(newly wrapped) exhaust manifold, tali pipe, and intake manifold back on.
Collect tools and things.  Then be on the way.  I will be towing FROG AYE
using a dolly.  Should I disconnect the driveshaft?  I just got the darn
thing on so I am a bit inclined to leave it on, but what is the collective
wisdom on the list.  Total distance according to Mapquest is 406 miles.

Will arrive Friday am sometime.